| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Muskogee, Ok in April is very mild at 16.7 °C (62.06 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23.2 °C (73.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10.1 °C (50.2 °F).
- In April the variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures is 13.1 °C (23.6 °F).
- The weather in April is not exactly parched. Circa 103.6mm (4.1in) of H2O is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 12:31 long and the longest day is 13:35 long with an average length of 13:04.
Check the distance to and compare the Muskogee, Ok April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Muskogee, Ok, Usa
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Muskogee, Ok:
- Sedan, Ks, Usa - 169.9 kms (105.6 miles) NNW
- Independence, Ks, Usa - 150.2 kms (93.4 miles) NNW
- Pawhuska, Ok, Usa - 134.2 kms (83.4 miles) NW
- Tulsa, Ok, Usa - 68.3 kms (42.4 miles) NW
- Perry, Ok, Usa - 149.5 kms (92.9 miles) WNW
- Neosho, Mo, Usa - 185.5 kms (115.3 miles) NE
- Columbus, Ks, Usa - 143.1 kms (88.9 miles) NNE
- Gravette, Ar, Usa - 111.3 kms (69.2 miles) NE
- Eureka Springs, Ar, Usa - 163.7 kms (101.7 miles) ENE
- Fayetteville, Ar, Usa - 126.6 kms (78.6 miles) ENE
- Fort Smith, Arkansas, Usa - 101.8 kms (63.3 miles) ESE
- Mena, Ar, Usa - 149.5 kms (92.9 miles) ESE
- Webbers Falls ,Ok, Usa - 89.7 kms (55.7 miles) SSE
- Ozark, Ar, Usa - 149.5 kms (92.9 miles) ESE
- Subiaco, Ar, Usa - 149.5 kms (92.9 miles) ESE