| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Muskogee, Ok in March is quite mild at 11.1 °C (51.98 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17.6 °C (63.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4.6 °C (40.3 °F).
- In March the variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures is 13 °C (23.4 °F).
- The weather in March is hardly arid. Circa 90.2mm (3.6in) of H2O descends.
- The shortest day is 11:20 long and the longest day is 12:29 long with an average length of 11:54.
Check the distance to and compare the Muskogee, Ok March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Muskogee, Ok, Usa
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Muskogee, Ok:
- Sedan, Ks, Usa - 169.9 kms (105.6 miles) NNW
- Independence, Ks, Usa - 150.2 kms (93.4 miles) NNW
- Pawhuska, Ok, Usa - 134.2 kms (83.4 miles) NW
- Tulsa, Ok, Usa - 68.3 kms (42.4 miles) NW
- Perry, Ok, Usa - 149.5 kms (92.9 miles) WNW
- Neosho, Mo, Usa - 185.5 kms (115.3 miles) NE
- Columbus, Ks, Usa - 143.1 kms (88.9 miles) NNE
- Gravette, Ar, Usa - 111.3 kms (69.2 miles) NE
- Eureka Springs, Ar, Usa - 163.7 kms (101.7 miles) ENE
- Fayetteville, Ar, Usa - 126.6 kms (78.6 miles) ENE
- Fort Smith, Arkansas, Usa - 101.8 kms (63.3 miles) ESE
- Mena, Ar, Usa - 149.5 kms (92.9 miles) ESE
- Webbers Falls ,Ok, Usa - 89.7 kms (55.7 miles) SSE
- Ozark, Ar, Usa - 149.5 kms (92.9 miles) ESE
- Subiaco, Ar, Usa - 149.5 kms (92.9 miles) ESE