Vs > Albacete/ Los Llanos
Muskogee, Ok vs Albacete/ Los Llanos Climate & Distance Between
Muskogee, Ok vs Simcoe, On, Canada
Muskogee, Ok vs Fresno, California, Usa
Muskogee, Ok vs Lynchburg, Va, Usa
Muskogee, Ok vs San Remo, Liguria, Italy
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Guanajuato, Gto., Mexico
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Yariguies, Colombia
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Wairakei, New Zealand
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Ubon/ Ratchathani Ab, Thailand
Temuka vs San Angelo, Texas
Valdez, Ak vs Bull Harbour, Bc
Bondoukou vs Santuck, Sc
Szeged vs Christchurch Gardens
- The distance between Muskogee, Ok, Usa and Albacete/ Los Llanos, Spain is approximately 7,874 km or 4,893 mi.
- To reach Muskogee, Ok in this distance one would set out from Albacete/ Los Llanos bearing 300.9° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Muskogee, Ok bearing 235.3° or SW .
- Muskogee, Ok has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa) whereas Albacete/ Los Llanos has a mid-latitude cool steppe climate (BSk).
- Muskogee, Ok is in or near the warm temperate moist forest biome whereas Albacete/ Los Llanos is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The average annual temperature is 2.5 °C (4.5°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 5.9 °C (10.6°F) more in Muskogee, Ok. The continentality subtype is subcontinental as opposed to semicontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 694.8 mm (27.4 in) more which is equivalent to 694.8 l/m² (17.05 US gal/ft²) or 6,948,000 l/ha (742,787 US gal/ac) more. About 3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 3.2° higher in Muskogee, Ok than in Albacete/ Los Llanos.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Muskogee, Ok relative to Albacete/ Los Llanos. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Muskogee, Ok
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -2 (-4)
|| -1 (-1)
|| -1 (-1)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Muskogee, Ok vs Trier-Petrisberg, Germany
Muskogee, Ok vs Kaitoke, New Zealand
Muskogee, Ok vs Hay Springs, Ne, Usa
Muskogee, Ok vs Rapa Nui, Easter Island
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Dibrugarh/ Mohanbari, India
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Mumbai/ Bombay, India
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Chesterfield, Nunavut, Canada
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Siirt, Turkey
Fort Smith, Arkansas vs La Ronge, Sk
Coimbra vs Neosho, Mo
Kigali vs Waikaremoana Onepoto
Spokane, Wa vs Alexandria, Sd
Muskogee, Ok vs Albacete/ Los Llanos Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Muskogee, Ok
- Sedan, Ks, Usa - 169.9 kms (105.6 miles) NNW
- Independence, Ks, Usa - 150.2 kms (93.4 miles) NNW
- Pawhuska, Ok, Usa - 134.2 kms (83.4 miles) NW
- Tulsa, Ok, Usa - 68.3 kms (42.4 miles) NW
- Perry, Ok, Usa - 149.5 kms (92.9 miles) WNW
- Neosho, Mo, Usa - 185.5 kms (115.3 miles) NE
- Columbus, Ks, Usa - 143.1 kms (88.9 miles) NNE
- Gravette, Ar, Usa - 111.3 kms (69.2 miles) NE
- Eureka Springs, Ar, Usa - 163.7 kms (101.7 miles) ENE
- Fayetteville, Ar, Usa - 126.6 kms (78.6 miles) ENE
- Fort Smith, Arkansas, Usa - 101.8 kms (63.3 miles) ESE
- Mena, Ar, Usa - 149.5 kms (92.9 miles) ESE
- Webbers Falls ,Ok, Usa - 89.7 kms (55.7 miles) SSE
- Ozark, Ar, Usa - 149.5 kms (92.9 miles) ESE
- Subiaco, Ar, Usa - 149.5 kms (92.9 miles) ESE
Climate Guides for Locations near Albacete/ Los Llanos